Mesa Brake Repair Service
Brake wear of your car or trick depends a lot on the way you maintain them and the way you drive. If you want to minimize brake wear, use them properly keeping in mind these simple tips:
1. Don’t stop abruptly from a high speed because it requires more energy than if you stop from a low speed. Abrupt braking can cause premature wear out.
2. Don’t exceed your vehicle’s maximum load capacity because brakes need to work harder to stop heavier vehicles. You vehicle’s load capacity can be found in the owner’s manual or at the tire information label. Also called the tire “placard”, the label can be found posted on the inner side of the driver’s side door frame, inside glove-box door or other locations depending on your car or truck.
3. Reduce speed before stops. In every stop light, start to slow down a few meters before you have to actually stop.
4. Don’t miss brake fluid flushes as required based on the owner’s manual or on the brake fluid’s specific gravity or appearance.
5. Replace with the right kind of brakes. Getting a cheaper one which does not match with the requirement of your car or truck will require another replacement sooner than expected.
Brake problems are serious problems because of driving safety concerns not only to the driver but also to other motorists and pedestrians. If you are in Mesa and you experience signs of possible brake problems, go to Street Automotive Mesa auto repair at 6410 E. Main St. Mesa, AZ 85205 for Mesa Brake Repair Service.